Here's a great 'Do it Yourself' project to produce awesome lighting for pictures. This is called a light box. I first got this idea from ninthandbird and decided to try it out myself! I really like this idea, because I needed to find a way to take better photos for my crafts! I hope my readers can find it useful as well! I'm just starting out, so I'll have to give myself time to get better as we go. To start this project you'll need:
-White fabric (Muslin)
- Cutting Board
-Two science boards (Tri-fold)
- On the first science board, draw one inch boarders in the middle fold
- Draw two inch boarders on the side folds.
-On the second science board, only draw two inch borders on the side folds.
Step Three: Cut your borders out!
- Your first science board should look the same as the picture above!
- Your second science board should look like the photo in (Step Three) without cutting the middle section.
- Tape the two pieces together to form a box.
Here's a picture I took using the photo light box! The picture was taken with just a normal point and shoot camera. You may be wondering who made the hairpiece? Handmadebysarakim made it for my birthday last year! Isn't it beautiful?
I hope you found this DIY delightful! Have a wonderful week everyone!
Until our next Hello,